Monday, March 19, 2012

scavenger hunt {03.18.12}

This week was a tough one! 


VINTAGE
A close-up of a vintage rocking horse... this was my father-in-laws when he was a baby, now it's B's!




WORD OR QUOTE
I have so many things to love and be thankful for right now - 
my hubby and baby B, my amazing sister and her little family, 
and the beautiful spring (summer?!) weather...




NATURE'S OWN
Speaking of Spring.... have you noticed the buds on the trees?
I was SO excited to see these!




PEOPLE
Bryceroni and his cousin, Reese's Pieces, reading B's favorite book! 




PHOTOGRAPHER'S CHOICE
Playing with the features on my awesome camera - love this one! 
Especially the tiny bit of blue that showed up in the reflection on the water.








Join me at Ramblings and Photos for...


5 comments:

  1. I love the last shot. Great job this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great. I think the 2nd one is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first two shots ;) esp. the letters! clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set - I think my favorite is love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I with Ashley. I love the Love! :)

    ReplyDelete