Thursday, March 29, 2012

Quarterly Top 5 {Jan.Feb.March 2012}

Excited to link up for the Quarterly Top 5 Photos 
you've taken of your children....


Such a hard choice....
my new camera is a good thing, and a bad thing. 
{Good because I get so many amazing photos, bad because I have to scroll thru 
hundreds of pictures to find these, and I'm sure I missed some good ones!}

Not sure I'd say these are all my "best" photos in a technical aspect, 
but they are the pics of the most precious moments from the last few months. 
Enjoy!



B's 1st Birthday! 
I think he was more into sharing his cake with mommy and daddy than eating it. 
Can't believe he's 1 already! 



And this quarter brought his first attempts at standing by himself! 
Always sticking his tongue out when he's concentrating... 
I love how proud he looks here!



It's been a long time since I've been able to get pictures of B sleeping, 
since he has super-sonic hearing like his dad.
But on this morning, I got some great shots...
I just love his precious little face!



With our unbelievably awesome weather this March, we were able to get outside and play!
Bryceroni isn't quite ready to walk on his own, but he's halfway there... 
lovin' the bear crawl! haha! 



And a repeat from my last scavenger hunt post... 
my sweet baby boy enjoying the wonder of bubbles!!! 
LOVE IT! :)



















10 comments:

  1. Such sweet shots - what a happy boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cutie. I love the sleeping photo. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The memories are what this is all about, not the technical shots. Looks like you all are having a blast!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love this idea... thanks for sponsoring! :)

      Delete
  4. He is a cutie. I love the "sleeping baby" type of shots. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots. I love the sleeping photo. Soooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete