Monday, March 5, 2012

scavenger hunt {03.04.12}

i've wanted to do this scavenger hunt on Ramblings and Photos for a long time now...
so here we go! so much fun - hoping I can keep up with it!


ROUTINE
B makes emptying the dishwasher a much less annoying chore in my routine...
the second he hears the dishwasher door open, he's at my side. 


MUSIC
This was one of the first times Bryce sat on my lap and played piano! 
He also loves tickling the ivories on his tippy-toes. :)


TECHNOLOGY

Couldn't live without this little piece of technology - as small as my cell-phone, 
it's the  handiest way to keep an eye on my little bugaboo when he's snoozin'!


SHOW ME YOUR STYLE
l.o.v.e  my pink converse


MISMATCH
 Babies don't belong in skillets! Haha! 
I was blog-stalking, and heard B right behind me talking in his oh-so-cute babble... 
turned around and saw him sitting in a giant skillet smiling up at me!
Not the most creative 'mismatch' solution.... 
but I thought it was funny. :)


%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Already started working on next week....
WATER
LIGHT
CHOCOLATE
ANIMAL
CROWDED

Join me, won't you??



4 comments: