Two weeks in a row! Here we go....
WATER
My boys checking out the fish in the pond... early March and they're already begging for food!
LIGHT
Just love the light in our backyard when the sun is setting...
CHOCOLATE
Absolutely, without a doubt... THE best chocolate treat. Ever.
ANIMALS
This one stumped me, because we don't have any pets
{our "pet" deer has been gone since Christmas time - we like to say he left with Santa
to live in the north pole... I'm sure it had nothing to do with muzzle-loading season :( }
Anyways - some friends came over this week and B had some playmates!
After they left, I saw this! All of B's animals had been lined up - pigs in cups. So Adorable. :)
CROWDED
The drying rack for B's bowls, spoons, cups, etc...
really pretty with all those colors, but crowded! :)
Join me at Ramblings and Photos: Scavenger Hunt Sunday!






I could not agree with you more... Easter egg Reese's are SO delicious. Good choice :)
ReplyDeleteGreat set, "light" and "water" are adorable, and I love your cute "animals"!
ReplyDeletethank you! :)
DeleteDid you have to post the peanut butter egg????????????????? That is my weakness!
ReplyDeletehaha! me too! i couldn't resist.... :)
Deletegreat interpretations! I love the light near the end of the day, too.
ReplyDeletethanks!!!
Delete