Thursday, August 11, 2011

embracing our time together...

 My very long and LuCkY  7 whole months of time at home with my baby is quickly coming to a close...

I try not to think about it.... and remind myself that I'll only be working three days! Can't beat that! (Well, you can by being home all the time, but in my situation... you truly can't beat that!)

So when we were playing I busted out the camera... and the kid is so trained that he smiles when he sees it. Haha!  It's hard to get a picture of him far away, because he scoots right to it as soon as I pull it out.











3 comments:

  1. He is so adorable! Going back to work is hard. I am home now - but when I was working it got easier. The kissing one is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I think it's great that you will only have to work 3 days. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little boy is gorgeous! What a beautiful moment, looks like you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete