Wednesday, August 24, 2011

cutest photo contest...

Okay, Bloggie-friends... can I ask a huge favor??

 B has been entered into the Cutest Photo Contest on Danett Setmire's Photography blog... and I need votes! :)

Danett is a super awesome photographer -- and I haven't been able to have her take pictures of Bryce since he was just an itty bitty baby! (Don't get me wrong - having no money was worth the time off from work to be with him... but boy do I wanna see what adorable things she can do with his super cute smile!) The winner gets a $50 credit... so I really wanna win! :)

Check out his serious little face and folded hands.... how CuTe is that?!  {He never stops long enough to fold his hands like that anymore... but used to do it a lot... *tear*}

Okay - so click on this awesome picture taken by Danett Setmire Photography....
























.... then follow her blog, and leave a comment voting for my Bryce-chex - Photo 6!


                                      ThAnK YoU, ThAnK YoU, ThAnK YoU!!!!!!!!!







1 comment:

  1. Done!! It's a gorgeous pic!! Am also storing up your baby food posts to use in a few months!!
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete