Thursday, June 16, 2011

a little blurb...

Here's a shout-out to my favorite bookmaking site, Blurb.com

I've now made four books on this site, and it is hands down the best quality and value! 

My newest book is the first of MANY baby photo books to come... 

Sorry the  pic is blurry, Mommy needs a new camera!


All you do is download the Booksmart program, upload your pictures into it, and start editing. You just drag and drop your pics, change background colors if you like, and add some text. So easy! 


First page of 162 pages


You can use their pre-made layouts and themes, or create your own! Of course it's a little time consuming if you care what it looks like.... but I believe it's WAY less time consuming and CHEAPER than scrapbooking (and there's less of a mess too!) 

You can add as many pages as you want, with as many pictures as you want per page. This book was about 162 pages and it cost around $50. I put nearly 500 pictures in it! What a deal!

See all those faces on one page?
I figure about $.03 a picture... now imagine printing
each of those, cutting them up, and scrapbooking?!
Way more time & money involved... I'm just saying. :)

I've done hard & soft covers, with the image wrap, and with a sleeve.... all are fantastic! 

I'm so excited to be able to hand down these professional looking books to my kids when they are grown! 

Make your own at blurb.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment