Sunday, June 19, 2011

color your summer contest...

Just entered the Color Your Summer contest on Snapfish.... http://summer.snapfish.com/

Super easy - you sign in, enter up to 5 pictures for each color (one color is announced per week).

The first week is blue and I submitted a couple of my edited pictures - this one and this one. You can see and comment on my entries here, too!

If you submit a picture for each color, you get a free 5x7 soft cover photo book... and if you win the grandprize, you get an HP mini computer and HP all-in-one printer!

I realize my chances of winning the grand prize are slim to none... there are about 5 billion entries already.... but I'm excited about a photo challenge for myself with a small prize at the end!

If you enter, post a link in my comments so I can see your pictures too! Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment