I've been "blogging" for about two weeks now.... and I have a million ideas running through my head with very little time to do any of them. So when I do have a few minutes (and I do mean a few, since Bryce-chex likes to catnap throughout the day) do I do one of the ideas I've found?? No! I sit here and blog stalk for more ideas. It is so addicting!!!
So, to all of you with awesome crafty ideas for me (for example... http://www.sewcraftcreate.com/ and http://www.makeit-loveit.com/ and http://www.iheartnaptime.net/...... just to name a few) THANK YOU! And hopefully someday I'll actually make the cute things that you are showing me how to do!
Until then... if you're reading this... check out the blogs above, and get creating! And follow Chasing Fireflies, just in case I get the motivation to *MaKe* instead of *StALk*. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment