Thursday, July 28, 2011

my heart's embrace...

Linking up to A Step in the Journey for her new photography challenge... 

week one: Self Portrait!



I took a little creative license with this self-portrait...
but a hand can say so much about a person, right? 




Also linking with the anderson crew for Embrace the Camera!


11 comments:

  1. Oh! Very sweet! I need to get a shot like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious- and yes hands can be a good self portrait- shows a good bit about a person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photograph! Love your use of lighting. :D (I took a little creative license too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Did you try changing this up by editing this in black and white? I think it would look AH-maZing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely, hands are part of you! i.e. a self portrait :) How sweet & I'm with Jennifer, a little B&W, maybe some vignette, beautiful!! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hands can tell a great story! Fabulous picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty. Love it!

    Jeanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice phot. Great idea, and great shot

    ReplyDelete