Sunday, April 1, 2012

scavenger hunt {04.01.12}



CLOUDS
Unfortunately, we didn't have a lot of pretty cloud days this week... 
so here's a throwback from a couple of years ago. 
I love the clouds and colors in this picture!



SUN FLARE
I was out taking pics of the buds on the trees, and just loved this photo... 
the flare of the tiny bit of sun that we had today is so pretty in the corner. 



SEVEN
I had a hard time with this one... kept looking and thinking... and was stumped.
Then at exactly 7pm tonight I looked at the clock... figured it was fate, and took a picture. :) 



HIGH ANGLE
So excited to get this shot - 
B and his sock monkey are often laying in very similar positions... hilarious! 
Synchro Sleeping. :) 



LOW ANGLE
I was pretty proud of this picture - just a teeny tiny flower (weed?) growing in my yard!








Next Week's Items...
New, Life, Fragrant, Pink, Obvious



5 comments:

  1. Great shots! I love the sunflare... also love the Seven, you got the clouds in that one too! Cute shot of high angle also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work - I really love those first two shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were all great shots, but I especially loved the synchronized sleeping with the sock monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "High angle" is just precious! That one needs to be framed. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set, I love your 'sun flare', it's gorgeous, wonderful DOF and I love the tones! 'High angle' is so adorable and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete