Why haven't I posted in awhile?? Part 'lazy'... part 'way too busy' trying to make a halloween costume for B.
And I think my efforts were successful!
Check out my little chicken nugget...
![]() |
| Because I'm an over-acheiver... he even has an egg basket to collect his goodies! |
![]() |
| He's a stylin' chicken with Converse chucks... lol And possibly the funniest picture I took... is there a baby in there?!?!?! Hahaha! |

And, here's my chicken with his cousins... a farmer and his animals...
![]() |
| See that adorable little lamb... he won "Cutest" at the contest! And the B-man? He got "Most Original"! |
Linking up with The Paper Mama Photo Challenge




Oh my gosh that has to be the cutest little chicken ever... adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!! :)
DeleteHe is going to kill you for these photos one day! HA!
ReplyDeleteHaha! SOOO true! :)
Delete