It's no question what my favorite thing to take pictures of is these days....
![]() |
| see that puff stuck to his cheek? yeah... he had no idea it was there. he's still learning how to get them into his mouth! how can you not love this little guy!!! |
Can you believe he's 8 months old today?!?!?! I can't......
Meanwhile, I'm still trying to play with camera features and editing (just a bit less now that I have that silly job to go to!) And, I'm currently trying to sell my cameras... I have a point & shoot and a film SLR... so I hope to upgrade from the point & shoot and downgrade from the SLR. Something in the middle, that still has some cool functions and excellent picture quality, but that doesn't require that I take out a loan for film and processing. ;)
Meanwhile, I'm still trying to play with camera features and editing (just a bit less now that I have that silly job to go to!) And, I'm currently trying to sell my cameras... I have a point & shoot and a film SLR... so I hope to upgrade from the point & shoot and downgrade from the SLR. Something in the middle, that still has some cool functions and excellent picture quality, but that doesn't require that I take out a loan for film and processing. ;)
I can't wait to be able to get that camera!!!!
But........... while I wait............ here are some highlights from September. Enjoy!
![]() |
| Daddy made me this playhouse out of a box... aren't I the coolest?!?! |
| This is the longest I've ever let any tower stand... i love to destroy! |
![]() |
| My cool cousin's shared this toy with me! |
| Mommy thinks it's funny that I'm standing like this... but I was just relaxing while I play! |
| I'm lovin' the shadow self-portraits that I've been seeing online lately... so this is our attempt. Kinda cool! :) |



No comments:
Post a Comment